IF you are currently confirmed with Coronavirus or waiting for your COVID-19 test result or if you have,
* Fever (≥37.5°C) or history of fever (e.g. night sweats, chills) OR acute respiratory infection (e.g. cough, shortness of breath, sore throat) OR loss of smell or loss of taste
* Been in close contact with anyone who may have COVID-19 in the last 14 days
* Travelled interstate or internationally in the last 14 days
* or live in an identified high risk area for COVID-19
* direct patient contact as a healthcare, aged or residential care worker or staff
You need medical attention for any reason
You have visited a COVID-19 hotspot location and are seeking a COVID-19 test referral
DO NOT come directly to the medical centre, please BOOK YOUR TELEHEALTH CONSULTATION ONLINE, or phone the nearest hospital Emergency Department.
If you experience severe symptoms, call 000 and advise the operator that you are in self-quarantine because of COVID-19 risk.
For more information call the Coronavirus Information line on 1800 020 080 or visit the Department of Health website.
Merrylands Family Practice is a family focused general practice which enables equal access to medical services by bulk billing all patients with a valid Medicare Card. We aim to provide the highest level of general practice care to all families and members of the community. Our committed and friendly team of doctors, nurses and administrative staff share a common passion in striving to provide the highest level of comprehensive health services to all members of the community.
For your convenience, we offer online bookings. You can view what appointment times are available, and choose the time and doctor that best suits you.
At Merrylands Family Practice, we offer a broad range of services, to better look after you and your family’s’ health, such as bulk billing doctors, nurses, allied health, pathology and experienced reception staff.
Please click on the links below to find out more about the services we provide.
Alternatively you can book via our website by clicking here.